Monday, September 22, 2008

Come back to Texas...

I would just like to apologize to anyone who reads this blog. I haven't written in a while because my life has been extremely hectic for the past few months. I moved back to Texas and started in the police academy. Georgia was nice, but Texas is home. I was worried for a little bit that I would get back here and not really have any friends, but the Lord has blessed me with some really good and encouraging friendships. Five weeks ago my police academy class started, and so far have been excelling (not trying to brag, just stating that I have been blessed.) If you include this week, I have eleven weeks left before I graduate. I've been going to Gateway church again, and I have loved every minute of it.

You know, I wish people could hear the soundtrack of my life that runs in my head. Honestly, it's pretty amazing. At this very moment the song is "Blue Ridge Laughing" by Carbon Leaf... Saweet.

There are definitely things about Georgia that I miss. Most of all I miss my sisters, their husbands, and last but certainly not least my nieces and nephew.

Anyway I think thats all for this evening. I Pray this latest Update finds all of you well. Be blessed.

No comments: