Monday, December 31, 2007

Things to do before death

I have decided to blog my list of things that I would like to do before I die. Some I have already done, and some I haven't thought of yet. Everytime I complete one of the items on the list I will copy, paste, update, and repost this list.

() Race Paris to Dakar rally
(x) Go 140mph on the ground.
(x) Go 150mph on the ground
() Go 200mph on the ground
() Break the speed of sound
(x) Skinny dip in Mel Gibsons pool
(x) Skinny dip in Mel Gibsons hot tub
() Shoot something from 1000 yards
(x) Skydive
() Get skydiving license
() Go to New Zealand
() Ride a 1 mile wheelie
() Base jump
() Hold my breath for 5 minutes
() Free dive 100 feet
(x) Free solo over 100 feet
(x) Drive original Shelby Cobra
() Own original Shelby Cobra
() Travel to space
() Learn to play Guitar
() Run an Xterra offroad triathlon
() Change the world
(x) Save a life
() Climb Mt. Everest

Thats all I can think of for now, but I'll keep thinking.

No comments: