Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Wednesday

Channel 2 is ran a special about some parasite thats cats carry that causes schizophrenia and or dimentia. I always knew cat people were crazy!


I just joined concealedcampus.org in their fight to get state funded universities and colleges to allow concealed carry permit holders to carry on campus. I know what you might be thinking... Oh the terror! There would be a thousand dead students a day! You know what I would say? Virginia Tech, 32 dead students, could have been stopped by a student with a legal weapon.


Matthew Murray killed fie people in Colorado before being stopped by a concealed carrier. If thats not proof then I don't know what is.

Did you know that the U.S. spends nearly twice as much on imports as it brings in with exports. Darn you Wal-Mart!

I'm going to a LOST party tomorrow. I'm pretty exited. Anyway, I'm gonna go read some Mary Higgins Clarke :-D Goodnight world.

No comments: